Cell- The Unit of Life

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

Friday, May 30, 2008

Riddle-1

1. I have teeth to grind what you ate
And a tongue to taste and masticate
With saliva from the salivary glands
Can you guess who I am?

2. I form a passage
From the mouth to the stomach
Food pipe is my common name
Are you ready to play the game?

3. I churn the food
With some acidic juice
And then the proteins I digest
Are you ready to take this test?

4. I am tubular and long
And start with the duodenum
The process that is completed here is digestion
Another process that takes place is absorption.

5. I take the undigested food from the small intestine
And absorb water from it most of the time.
This food is then passed to anus
Who am I? Can you guess?

2 comments:

daniel john said...

I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!


Term papers

Unknown said...

1 mouth
2 gullet
3 Stomach
4 Small intestine (ileum)
5 Large intestine (colon)

Enviro nuggets

Answer search